Are you ready to celebrate the Summer?
These quarantine blues have definitely gotten in the way of our Summer Plans, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get creative and enjoy some fun in the sun.
TAILGATE FEST, along with Chevrolet, will continue to bring the entertainment to the West Coast by putting on “Drive-In At The Park” with at locations: Castaic Lake, Calamigos Ranch in Malibu and Whittier NarrowsRegional Park.
To kick off one of the biggest celebrations of the summer, TAILGATE FEST will hosting a two-day Fourth of July BBQ at Calamigos Ranch with a feature film starting Friday at 4 PM.
Celebrate the Fourth of July Holiday on THE RANCH with Cookouts, Cocktails, Country, and Drive In Movies!
There is no better time to be in the open air of the Calamigos Ranch with delicious food, craft cocktails, country music, movies and a safe environment to feel the holiday!
- Ranch Style BBQ ($35 per Person)
- Hot Dog Bar
- Full Bar All Day Long
- Country Music DJ
- Drive In Movie Featuring “Independence Day” ($50 Per Car / Unlimited Persons)
Hot Dog Bar and Alcohol are cash/credit bars on site
BBQ starts at 4pm / Movie Starts at Dusk (approx 8:30pm)
Grab the family and we’ll see ya at the drive in!
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TAKEN TOWARD COVID-19
For the Health and Safety of our customers and employees we kindly ask you to follow the following Covid-19 guidelines while attending Movies in the Park.
- Vehicles must be parked 6 feet from each other.
- You must view the movie from inside your vehicle.
- When outside your vehicle you must wear a mask
- When outside your vehicle you must practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- Restrooms will run at 50% capacity.
- We want to thank you for following these guidelines and allowing Movies in the Park to operate. If you do not follow the guidelines you will be asked to leave without refund.