Recently, a close friend of mine was offered a new job, and if you know me at all, I am all about celebrating the victories – from completing the biggest of hurdles to the tiniest defeats. One of the ways I spoil those close to me is by creating “survival kits” for whatever the occasion calls. Below I created a PDF with lined gift tags and create your own “New Job Survival Kit.”
Printable HERE: Survival Kit PDF Version
- Tea Bag – To remember to relax
- Gum – To remind you to always stick to your goals
- Hand Sanitizer – To always stay fresh
- Snickers – To always be you… even when you’re hungry
- Deodorant – To not sweat the small stuff
- Loose Change – To remember that every step to your career involves a little bit of change
- Fancy Socks – To keep you on your toes
- Kitty Cat (plush, sticker, cut-out, etc) – To remember it’s okay to hold your tongue
- Add a sweet note card or anything to make it more personal
Feel free to use my listed tags or make your own. Don’t forget to comment below for any add-ons you will be throwing into your basket.
Originally posted 2018-10-19 07:45:39.